Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Beginnings

My goal this year is to write a book.

But I'm also a new teacher (yes, middle school!).

So I'm going to start with a blog.

I'm praying this is a year of new beginnings, but I think that's what we all hope for. Like Anne of Green Gables said, "Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?"



Put in terms of the Bible:

"Great is His faithfulness; His mercies begin afresh each morning." Lamentations 3:23


My goal for this blog is to be a place where we (you and me) can find encouragement and a refreshment to start our days. A place full of reminders of God's new mercies. In Christ, we are new creations! The old has gone, the new has come! Thank you Jesus for making us new creations through the washing of your blood. Thank you that we can look forward to seeing you unfold your glorious plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment